This Fingertip Pulse Oximeter is an innovated medical device with non-invasive and continuous features for artery SPO2 and Pulse Rate (PR) detection. Very portable, it is able to measure SPO2 and PR values quickly and precisely for home use, medical, sports and more.
Reliable accuracy and durability for fingertip pulse oximeter. Two Color OLED Display, four display modes. 4 Direction Display adjustable. Low voltage indicator, Real-time spot-checks. Low power consumption, 50 hours of continuous battery life. Low Perfusion ≤0.4%. Small and lightweight, convenient to carry. Automatically power off when no signal in the oximeter for more than 8 seconds. Widely used in hospital, home healthcare, oxygen bar, community medical centre, alpine area, sports healthcare.
How to Use:
1. Install Batteries.
2. Plug one finger into the rubber hole of the Oximeter (it is best to plug the finger thoroughly) before releasing the clamp with the nail upwards.
3. Press button on the front panel
4. Don’t tremble your finger when the Oximeter is working. Your body is not recommended on moving status.
5. Press the button on the front panel, if we want to change the display direction
6. Read relevant data from the display screen.
7. The instrument has the sleep function.