Micro Needle Roller uses tiny needles to stimulate collagen production, which is important to the healthy and youthful appearance of skin.
- Stimulates the skin to produce collagen
- Reduces pore size, your skin will look fresh and clear
- Helps smooth wrinkles and fine lines
- Improve your skins texture, elasticity and firmness
- Designed to increase the effectiveness of creams and serums
- Helps reduce stretch marks, cellulite, and scars
- It can be used on all areas of the scalp, face, and body
- Skincare Directions for Use: Wash your hands and the area to be treated thoroughly. Wipe the skin and your hands with anti-bacterial gel (you can skip this step if you are using needle lengths of less than 0.5mm). If you are using numbing cream, follow the manufacturer's instructions for use. Always remove the cream completely before rolling (you can use cotton pads soaked with alcohol to do this). Rinse the derma roller under hot running water for a few seconds. Apply skincare product, if using. While pulling the skin taut with your free hand, roll forwards and backwards over the area to be treated. Apply a bit of pressure to allow the needles to penetrate into your skin. Roll 8-10 times in each direction: vertically, horizontally and diagonally (forwards and back equals two rolls). Apply sufficient pressure for the needles to penetrate the skin to their full length. Lift the derma roller slightly after each roll â€“ this will ensure that the needles create new micro-channels in the skin rather than going over the same ones repeatedly. Wash treated area and dry with a clean towel or air-dry. Apply skincare product, if using.